Sense of Self
Do you take the time to just find a quiet place and tune into your sense of self? Do you take the time to actually feel who you are and reach the beautiful spirit that makes you sparkle and shine?
Why wouldn’t we want to be in touch with all that we are? It gives us such a boost and a feeling of control if we practice just being.
Most of the time we are involved with thinking and worrying and projecting. This makes life about problems……. the past……and what is going to happen in the future. If we are to live life to the fullest we must let go of this thought process and adapt ourselves to being in the here and now.
When we let negative thoughts take over and control our life then we are not taking care of ourselves the way we should. Negativity is so easy to fall into yet so destructive to our well-being.
What if we grounded ourselves daily with being in the moment…….clearing our mind……..feeling the beauty of self and the force within.
Here are the steps you can take to achieve this sense of self:
- Find a place you have complete quiet for a few moments.
- Sit and breathe deeply in and out slowly focusing on each breath in and out.
- Your mind will clear as you focus on your breathing and this is what you want to happen.
- Clearing your mind and sitting breathing in and out you are most certainly in the moment.
- Feel how free you are in mind and body.
- Feel in the very center of you the divine feeling of your spirit.
- Pay attention to this feeling as it is your sense of self and who you are.
- Feel the beauty of self and feel your energy within.
- Keep your focus on your beautiful energetic spirit for as long as you want to.
- Breathing in and out and feeling your power you are in the moment without any other thoughts to distract you.
Isn’t it an amazing feeling to be in the moment and not allow any thoughts to intrude on your spirit so that you can feel the power of who you are.
Do this for at least 10 minutes or longer if you wish to. Being centered and feeling so connected is important because then you can be in control of thoughts you wish to have and let go of those you do not.
Why not make a habit of this during the day? You have started the day with a quiet spot and your focus within why not when thoughts tend to overtake you revert right back to that place of being in the moment and not allowing anything to take away the peaceful and joyful way it makes you feel.
You don’t have to stop and go somewhere quiet as you do when you start the day……..just say to yourself these thoughts are not what I want for myself and take yourself within to your sense of self.
Enjoy your surroundings without any negative thoughts about it ……..just enjoy the beauty you see.
Living life does not mean being you have to be in turmoil……….it means to truly live in the moment and if those moments are those of your choosing by not allowing negative thoughts overtake you life becomes so much more satisfying……..it will change your well-being for the better when you choose to focus on your sense of self and your beautiful spirit.
Many Blessings to All