This is a chapter from my book "It's Not About Age It's About Attitude"
Chapter 9 Letting Go
“The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.” – Steve Maraboli
“Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” – Buddha
Let go: to relax one’s hold on.
Habit: a usual way of behaving: something a person does often and in a regular repeated way.
· I choose to let go of anything negative that holds me back from being the best feeling person I can be.
· I choose to let go of any negative emotion no matter how long ago it was I experienced it so that I can feel the freedom that gives me.
· I choose to let go of controlling anything but myself. I will try as hard as I can to let others live their lives as they wish to.
· I choose to listen to others and agree to disagree with love.
· What area of my life have I spent enough negative energy on that I am ready to let go of?
· I choose to only control the remote for the television.