Conversations About Yourself
You know these conversations........the one you have in your head and the one's you have with other people that amazingly enough are almost always critical.
Working with clients I have found that people would rather tell you about all their mistakes.......all of their shortcomings......all of their imperfections in conversations about themselves.
Why do you think we have started such a bad habit?
These are some examples of the negative thinking we use on ourselves:
- When we look in the mirror we look with a critical eye.
- When we think of the past we almost always look back at what went wrong or what we did wrong.
- When we talk about ourselves we almost always are negative about our appearance or our circumstances.
- When we talk about our relationships we almost always talk about what is wrong with them first.
These are habits that can be broken and what a huge and positive beginning when this happens!
Always remember that you are in charge of who you are right now and when you let go of the present negativity along with the past negativity you are creating a journey that is filled with self-love and appreciation.
Here are ways to begin the habit of positive thinking about you and your life:
- See everything positive about your appearance.
- When a past mistake pops into your head just think blah...blah...blah until it passes. (You may laugh but believe me it works!)
- When you are talking about your life to someone else make sure it the conversation is about what is going right and the most positive things you can think of.
- Always remember our relationships are what we think they are and how we speak about them.
Use your powerful thoughts about everything in the positive. When you are thinking about yourself......your life.....your relationships......your career.......your family.......use only the best thoughts. When you do this not only do you lift your spirit and feel better you create more and more of the same things you think about.
Our thoughts have so much energy why not use them for the best and brightest life possible.
It is up to you how you want your thinking habit to go forward........create amazing results by changing it for the better.
Many Blessings to All