It is the time of year where we are all in a hurry one way or another. Everything needs to be done or get finished at a breakneck speed it seems.
We are also at the end of another year and waiting for a new one to begin. On that thought let's do something for ourselves in anticipation of the New Year.
If you would take the time to just sit in a quiet space and allow yourself to slow down in mind and body.
Here is some help in doing just that:
- Breathe in a out slowly and methodically.
- Pay attention to the breaths you take in and those you let out.
- As you pay attention to your breathing you begin to relax......you can actually feel your muscles doing just that.
- By putting all your attention on your breathing you find your mind empties when you breathe in and you relax because all the tension leaves with every breath you breathe out.
- Now use your attention to find the very center of you and feel it.
- As you feel it you find your balance.........you feel in control.
- Let this feeling get stronger and stronger.
- This is the pure center of who you are.
This is centering yourself mind and body to help bring the most positive and calm presence of self you can. It feels good and can be done anytime you need to.
When you feel this wonderful sense of self and control use it for your greater good to bring in the most positive thoughts about the time remaining in this year and especially for the upcoming year.
- Instead of bracing yourself for the worst brace yourself for the best.
- Turn off the news and let go of any other source that does not help you to maintain a positive outlook.
- Make your personal space a haven for peace and optimism.
- Don't take on anyone else's negative attitude.
You are in charge of your own happiness.......it comes from within.
See life in the best light and know that by doing this you are forging a path of pure joy.
Here is an affirmation for this: "I am creating a life that suits my happiness."
Many Blessing to All