Criticism Make it a thing of the past
Why is it do you suppose that we beautiful spirits choose to find fault with so many things in our lives including ourselves?
- What if we just stopped criticizing others, situations, places, life in general?
- What if we understood that others have lives that we are not privy to and just let them be who they are while we are who we are?
- What if by not criticizing we became kinder, more compassionate towards others.
- What if we chose to blend with those around us seeing only their good traits?
- What if we stopped criticizing anything and found good things to say about all areas of life?
- What if we chose not to bring the chaos that criticism into our daily lives and decided to be more peaceful with our thoughts?